Monday, March 4, 2019

Kharon Part 28

Kharon Chapter 28


      The Kharon is sucked down through the whirlpool and inside the ship the crew is tossed and thrashed around as Kiarah cuts the wheel in one direction and then in the opposite direction.  Suddenly the jostling comes to an abrupt crashing halt.  Kiarah stands exhausted gripping the controls while the rest of the others lie in a tangled heap in the corner of the bridge.
“I swear if someone doesn’t get their foot out of my face I’m going to break it off!”, yells Luke.
“What the hell happened?”, asks Jacob.
“They transported us to their island with one of their whirlpool spells but I was able to jolt the ship to the opposite coast that they tried to bring us to in order to buy us some time”, says Kiarah.
“Great then lets blow out of here before they find us”, says Luke.
“That won’t be easy.  Our left rudder is broken as well as our struts.”
Luke slams his fist down on the console.  “Great!  Just great!  Let’s just steal another ship before they find us.”
“Not an option.  Sloon magic is needed to pilot their ships.  Believe me I’ve tried”, says Simone.
“So what are we going to do?”, asks Emma.
“Don’t worry I have a plan.  Follow me!”, says Kiarah as she runs out of the bridge with the others following behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment