Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Kharon Part 50

Kharon Chapter 50


        Jacob is lying in bed in his cabin room when he hears a soft knock on his door.  “Come in”, he calls out.  The door opens and Emma walks into the cabin closing the door behind her.  “What’s up?”
        Emma sits down next to Jacob who has now sat up on the bed.  “You were pretty awesome on that island.”
        “I didn’t do anything but get us caught.”
        “You tried to do something plus you did save my life before we got put in the pods.”
        “I guess there's that.”
        “I just wanted to say thanks.”  Emma then kisses Jacob much to Jacob’s surprise.  But he goes with it.  Emma then begins taking Jacob’s clothes off.  
        Jacob stops Emma and says, “Whoa am I dreaming?”
       “Relax I think we both deserve a little fun don’t you?  It’s not like I’m asking you to life-mate here.”
        “Um…sure…I’m up for some fun.”
        Emma smiles.  “Good.”  They then both lay down on the bed and continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment