Monday, April 8, 2019

Kharon Part 45

Kharon Chapter 45


        Back on the ship Luke is in the weapons room strapping as much Quarsian weapons onto himself that he possibly can.  Kiarah walks into the room followed by Sparky.
        “You’re going to save them?”, inquires Kiarah.
        “I guess they’re worth trying for.”
        “You’ll never free them without Sparky.”
        “Then I’ll take him with me.”  Luke bends down to pick up Sparky but Sparky lets out a growl.  “It’s okay fella.  We’re going to go rescue Emma.”  Sparky stops growling and jumps into Luke’s arms to Luke’s surprise.
        “Then I should go too.  I did promise Emma I would protect him and I always keep my promises.”  Kiarah starts taking every weapon out of the room and rigging it to herself.  A half smirk creeps onto Luke’s face as he watches her.  “Get that damn smirk off your face before I rip your lips off.”

No comments:

Post a Comment