Monday, June 3, 2019

Kharon Part 73

Kharon Chapter 73


        Jacob, Emma, Sparky and Luke climb down off the Kharon onto the ice island.  They start walking around the ship, examining it.  “It’s surrounded by ice.  We’ll have to blast it out”, says Luke prepping his ray gun.
        “Are you fucking crazy!?  Do you know how long that will take?”
        “You got any other ideas!?”
        “I might if Kiarah was here to tell me what everything on the fucking ship does.  I say we go back on the ship and find her.”
        “I told you I already looked and she ain’t on board.  Who knows where that crazy Quarsian went off to now.”
        “She’s probably already kicking ass to get us off this hunk of ice”, says Jacob.  “I say we go back on the Kharon and wait for her.”
        Emma notices movement on the ice mounds close by and points towards them.  “Did you guys see that?”
        “See what?”
        “I thought I saw movement on that mound over there and Sparky is starting to growl.”  Suddenly an ice spear lands out of nowhere in front of them.  They look to see where it came from with their weapons at the ready.  Seemingly from the ice and snow itself emerges an arctic army pointing freeze guns and ice spears at them.  
        “Our little group or whatever we got going on here really needs to find a new routine”, says Emma.

No comments:

Post a Comment