Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Sorry about the delay

Sorry I know I was going to post the first chapter of Unknown Person today.  But I had a personal crisis to deal with today.  I got some bad health news about one of my dogs.  Those that read the earlier postings on this blog about animals and nature will know how much of an important part of my life my two dogs Molly and Buddy are.  They have been with me through some very trying times and great upheaval(sometimes they were the only ones physically with me).  They have opened up so many doors for me and I probably wouldn't have gotten back into writing if it wasn't for them.  That's why I dedicated Wolf's Howl to them.  They aren't just pets they are my best friends and guides through life.

I will start posting Unknown Person tomorrow but today is all about Molly and Buddy.  Thanks for your understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment