Friday, June 29, 2018

Update

So things are still moving along for me.  I have 6 completed pages of Wolf's Howl(lettering and all).  I just approved pages 7-9 for completion so I hope to have them finished sometime next week.  I had a nice conversation with a good friend about setting up a kickstarter and marketing plan for Wolf's Howl a few days ago.  So I am starting to plan that out and hopefully will start posting stuff soon.

Meanwhile I am also working on another comic book series with another artist.  The series is called Heart of Aurora.  The artist is about half-way through the sketches for the first issue so I might have two comic books out by the end of the year.  This artist is a friend of mine so we are having a lot of fun co-creating this series and I am excited about.

There are a couple other writing opportunities that are in the works as well but they are still very much in the infancy stages so I won't post anything about them just quite yet.  I will wait a little longer to see if things take flight or not but either way I am very encouraged by them and hopeful.

Also if you haven't already please check out my novella on Amazon entitled Brandon's Fairy Tale.  And if you did read please feel free to write of review of it on Amazon.  I would love to hear people's thoughts on it.  Currently Brandon's Fairy Tale is only available digitally but that might be changing soon ;). Keep you posted.

Anyone else had a productive month of June?  Feel free to comment with what has been going on with you.  Would love to hear what others are up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment