Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Just released a novella

So I know about a year ago I was writing about making my own comic book and how excited I was and how it was going to be taking up so much of my time.  Well I hit a lot of bumps on that journey over the last year.  It's in the past and hopefully all for the best so I won't dwell on what happened instead I wish to look to the future.

Out of the ashes two new stories have arisen that I feel very passionate about.

Just today I published a novella I wrote entitled Brandon's Fairy Tale.  It is available on KDP on Amazon.  I am very excited about it.  It's short but I hope everyone who reads it enjoys it.  It was a little nerve wracking publishing it because its the first time I made one of my writings public(aside from on this blog of course). It was funny I had recently seen this video with Will Smith talking about his skydiving experience.  He stated that he was terrified up until he actually jumped out of the plane and at that moment all the fear left him.  I haven't gone skydiving yet but publishing my novella kind of felt like how Will Smith described skydiving.  I was afraid and worried but then as soon as I pushed that published button on my computer it was just bliss.  The worries were gone.  I am grateful for the mishaps that happened last year to my comic book because they gave me the opportunity to write my novella and publish it on Amazon KDP.  It was a great experience for me as a writer and a person on this journey of life.

And I now have a brand new comic book that I am hoping to release at the end of this year.  I will start posting its progress on this blog regularly.  I am very excited about it.  It's called Wolf's Howl and I think people are going to like it.  It was actually the story that reinvigorated my passion for storytelling and got me back into writing.  It is very personal to me and I hope I can share it all with you.

In the meantime feel free to check out my novella on Amazon and please let me know your thoughts and what you think of it.  Thank you for sharing my writing journey with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment