Friday, August 3, 2018

Update

So the artist is finishing up the last few pages of Wolf's Howl Part 1. I will paste the cover at the bottom of this entry.  After he finishes up which should be within the next couple weeks I will start trying to send it out to publications and websites for advanced reviews.  I have already started gearing up for the Kickstarter Campaign on social media.  Feel free to follow me on any of these sites.






I have contacted a friend and we are currently working on putting together a trailer that we hope to have completed by early September.  I plan to launch the kickstarter on October 2.  In the meantime I am dabbling in writing some other projects to keep the writing muscle strong.  I want to thank everyone for following me along on this journey and I will keep you updated as things progress.  


No comments:

Post a Comment