Thursday, July 12, 2018

Welcome to the blog of The Conjuring Pen

So as I have mentioned on this blog before I have always been a fan of stories.  I believe they have power and are an important part of the human experience.  They shape and reflect our culture and our nature as humans all at once while also driving us deeper into our own souls.  Ever since I can remember I had stories in my head.  Characters that wanted to meet the world and have their lives told.  About two years ago after a hiatus from writing I decided to give it my best effort to honor those characters and their stories and see where it took me.

Currently I have a novella up on Amazon called Brandon's Fairy Tale.  May be writing a sequel to that within the next year.  I have a comic book series that I am working on with a friend of mine called Heart of Aurora.  I have another comic book limited series that I am working on called Wolf's Howl, which I plan to launch a Kickstarter for in October 2018.  I am also looking into some other writing avenues including poetry.  So to group all these projects together along with any others that come to fruition I have decided to create a branding label for my writing.  I am calling the label The Conjuring Pen.  I have come to see writing as magical and when people write stories they are conjuring their characters forth to speak.  At least that has been my experience based on my own writing and talking with some other writers I have been fortunate enough to make friends with over the last year or so.  So I felt the name was very applicable and fitting.

I will still be using my name as author of these works.  The Conjuring Pen will just be the umbrella that will house all the various stories I am trying to get out into the world as well as the social media identity of my writing.  I very much appreciate your support as you follow me along on this journey.  So please continue to follow me on this blog but also feel free to follow The Conjuring Pen on social media as well.

www.facebook.com/theconjuringpen

https://www.instagram.com/theconjuringpen/

https://twitter.com/theconjuringpen

No comments:

Post a Comment