Thursday, November 30, 2017

Clarification on Review of The Death of Gwen Stacy

I just want to make clear that I have always and still do admire the character of Spider-man.  He is my favorite super-hero(not counting The Runaways).  He is a character I always closely identified with and felt had admirable qualities.  In my review I just was pointing out the weakness of him holding himself below the happiness of others(especially in recent years in the comics I read).  And also him holding himself to an unrealistic standard.  It was a great revelation to me when he taught me that you have to give self-love first before caring for others.  And it was also a great revelation to me that you mustn't be a perfectionist.  That you learn from mistakes and tragedies and grow from them if you allow forgiveness in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment